Wednesday 24 June 2015

Name: Lynsey Mackenzie
Sport/Discipline: Football
Sporting Hero: Ole Gunnar Solskjær, I actually love him!

Best Sporting Achievement: Being selected for the Island games has got to be up there.


How are you preparing for the island games?


I have been training with the team three times a week, doing fartlek training in my lunch break 3 times a week with Miss Macleod, weights three times a week and been going running.

What are your targets for the games?

My personal targets are to play to the best of my ability. As a team our targets are to get out of our group but the group will be tough.

What are you most looking forward to at the games?


I am looking forward to the whole experience. The opening and closing ceremony and representing my dads birth place and adopted home. We have a great bunch of girls in the team and I am looking forward to sharing the experience with them. Fingers crossed we do well.